Thursday, February 2, 2012

Yearbook, softball & crazy stuff

Since my last post I have been very busy working on the yearbook and stuff around the house. Nikita has started softball she is on a positive team this season which is nice. Fall Ball sucked, it was supposed to be about learning and having fun, the Manager it was his first time and I am glad we don't have him this Season. Nikita is learning how to pitch and I hope a lot more she had fun at practice last night than she had all of Fall Ball. Can't wait to see her play. As usual Larry is going to be a score keeper for the team.
Well her comes the bitching, my Mom is in the hospital again and each and every time this happens it is because of her f up insurance. I will say this what is it going to take for them to get there s it together, my Mom to die!!! I wish I had her approval to tell you what is going on but what I will say is that they keep delaying and my Mom pays the price. I have had to endure my Mother in law dying, having to tell my Mom & brother in 2003 that my Dad wouldn't get any better and he needs to be in hospice. Then a few hours after he was there he died. Larry almost dying waiting for a liver transplant 4 times. I have seen enough, have endured enough and it hurts to think that I could lose my Mom, because of her insurance she thinks is the greatest. No insurance is infallible as far as I know.
I am grateful Larry got his Liver transplant & is in good health. I am grateful my Mom is alive but she is no longer a whole person because of her insurance delays.

No comments:

Post a Comment