Saturday, November 19, 2011

My count down for Thanksgiving

Well first I already ordered my smoked turkey, which we will already be carved, when Larry picks it up on Thanksgiving morning.
I need to make a list of what I need for both Thanksgiving & for us too. My menu for Thanksgiving is Smoked Turkey, corn bread stuffing, gravy, either mashed or baked potatoes, roasted veggies & steamed veggies, fruit salad & cranberry sauce. For dessert we will have Larry's favorite pecan pie, praline pumpkin dessert and Larry's friend Dan is bringing something chocolate. We will also have sparkling cider to celebrate.
Today we also need to do shopping at Whole Foods. Monday shopping at Sprouts, they have nuts, eggs, butter, mushrooms, maple syrup, cranberry sauce.
Wednesday do prep of stuffing and bake pecan pie & praline pumpkin dessert. pick up cheap dinner or make easy dinner.
Thanksgiving Day arrives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment