Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Overwhelmed by Thanksgiving

I don't know about anyone but this year I am feeling a bit overwhelmed by Thanksgiving. I am usually very organized but this year not so much. I finally made a list of what I need to do. I have way too much on my mind and things to do. I have to realize that I am not perfect and I will try my best and if something doesn't get done I will be fine, dinner will be fine. It isn't like we are having a lot of people over it will just be me , Larry, Nikita and Larry's best friend Dan. We haven't had a crowd over for the Holiday's in about a year, because I can't do what I used to do. I still try and it sets me back a day or two. I need to remember Nikita is old enough and she can help with somethings and it is a good lesson for me to have more patience with her and with myself. Let's see now if I can accomplish this today.

No comments:

Post a Comment