Sunday, December 4, 2011

What I have been up too

I have been way too busy. First Thanksgiving, Larry's surgery. Now I am taking care of Larry and that is a challenge for me. I have had to lift, bend and do things I am not supposed to do. Nikita is helping some but all she does us whine about it. I have hopes that when Larry has recuperated he can do the lifting and bending. Currently Larry can't lift anything over 10 lbs. I am not supposed to even lift that much but until he can do more I will try my best. I just hope that I don't fall apart before he is better.
I have been browsing sales online for possible gifts for Christmas. This year will be a hard Christmas with Larry not working and waiting for disability to kick in, which god knows when that will be. Now we wait and see how Larry does & when he can return to work. Our first priority is to take care of paying what bills are the most important and then food for us. If there is more we will get presents. Nikita has never know what it is like to have to deal with things like this. Nikita keeps asking for the this and that. We will find money for what is necessary but other than that we will have to see.
Also this year I will not be baking like I usually do for others to save money as well as I can't do what I use to do my body just won't cooperate to do all that I would like to do. I am planning on making for dessert for Christmas apple pie Nikita asked if I would make it and I said yes. I am making something chocolate too haven't figured it out yet. Haven't decided on what we will have for Christmas dinner yet either, it will depend on how much money we have as to what I will make. Well got to get back to looking at chocolate recipes for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment