Thursday, August 11, 2011

21 year Anniversary

Today 21 yrs. ago Larry & I got married. It just doesn't seem possible that it has been 21 yrs. Larry & I have had our ups and downs all through out our marriage. Health problems, deaths in both of our families, miscarriages, Larry almost dying 4 times & loss of a house. You can't say that our marriage hasn't stressful or dull. I know we are grateful that in April 5, 2000 which is my birthday, I gave birth to our daughter Nikita.
Some people may think what are you doing for your Anniversary this year well, Larry is working & Nikita and I ran errands (ordered new glasses for me). Tonight we are going out to eat dinner w/Nikita. We have a buy one get one free at Hof's Hut. Saturday night Larry & I have a date planned, we are going out to Ruth Chris for steak that is to die for. My Mom is watching Nikita for a little Saturday so we can go out. How boring are we? Well on our 17th Wedding Anniversary we were on a Disney Cruise to the Mediterranean. Maybe on our 25th we will do something exciting again, who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment