Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Mammograms

I don't know about anyone else out there but I get yearly Mammograms. I recently found what I thought was a another skin tag, I get them frequently. This time I got what I thought was a skin tag but it turns out it was a lump on my breast. Well when I found it I wasn't concerned because a few days later I was having my Mammogram. Well the tech asked me about the tag and asked to see it. Well apparently it isn't a tag but a lump. She marked where it was and proceeded with the squishing. I should get the results in about a week to ten days. I am not going to worry every time I worry about test that I have had done they come back fine. Next month I will at least 3 Thyroid biopsies, so far they are benign. I am hoping for this again too.

No comments:

Post a Comment