Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Baking & Freezer not working right & life

On my agenda today is baking chocolate chip cookie bars, second batch is in right now. I am baking to say thank you to the ladies at Gordon H. Beatty School office & for Nikita's teacher to also thank for all he has taught her this year. We do not thank our teachers & administrator's nearly enough.
On Sunday I did a big meat buy that I do every 3 weeks. Put meat in freezer and some areas of freezer isn't freezing. The freezer is staying very cold. I called Monday morning to schedule an appointment for a repair and of course my extended warranty ran out almost 9 months ago. The first available date was Wednesday morning from 8 am - 12 pm. Currently waiting for them to arrive. Can't wait to see what needs to be fixed and how much it will cost. It seems that everything is breaking at my house, Larry needs dental work that costs a fortune. We are already are in debt, I cut back everywhere I cook 6 sometimes 7 days a week. I am sick to death of bills and things breaking!!! I am just so mad cursing and complaining isn't helping, I just don't know what will.

No comments:

Post a Comment