Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Do you buy or use Organic?

My question today is do you buy or use Organic?
I buy almost 80 or more percent organic, I try to use if I can't get it organic I use natural. There are some products that I don't get organic and or natural, don't know why I chose to do this but I do. I guess it is just that I found a product and don't want to change it. Recently I have found that I haven't been able to get some organic meats because of prices of gas and shipping costs. I have searched online for sources but to only find out shipping is outrageous I understand the cost but I can't afford it. I have tried natural and it is ok but I prefer organic.
I have many physical problems, Larry had a Liver Transplant in July of 2004, and Nikita has ADHD & OCD. I have found it helps all of us not to have all the hormones, antibiotics & preservatives. I do not force my way of thinking to anyone I feel that people have to make there own choices. I do believe it helps Nikita she isn't on medicine and hasn't been for about 3 yrs. Nikita gets Behavior Modification and tools to help her focus. It is not perfect we have our good days and bad days, just like anyone else.
 I hope that in time prices will come down on organics, but I would rather give up some extras we used to have before we started organic because I know for me and my family it is best for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment