Monday, September 26, 2011

6th grade fundraising

Well today I did my first official act as 6th grade parent rep. I stapled information sheets onto catalogs. We will kick off our first fundraiser of bags on Thursday night at Back to School night. There are so many to choose from. What I believe we do is raise as much money as we can for the 6th graders can go to Science Camp. Which we I think will find out about on Back to School night.
I will be at the booth for sales that evening, Larry gets to visit Nikita's class & go to Science Camp information meeting. Then come back to the booth and keep me company until it is over.
I can't wait to see what else we will do for fundraisers. I am very excited to see what we will be doing, I do believe I heard we will be selling World Finest Chocolates, which is one of Larry's favorite things. How much you want to guess Larry will spend a fortune on?????

No comments:

Post a Comment