Monday, July 4, 2011

July 4th 2011

This year for our 4th of July we went to Breakfast, came home and took naps. Then Larry & Nikita went to Tres Rios Power Squadrons Firework booth. Larry worked it for about 3 hours while Nikita socialized with The Commander and her Granddaughters. I haven't been doing well for several days so I stayed home and relaxed. Constant pain is draining, but at least I do what I can. I am making homemade chili nachos for me and Larry, for Nikita she will have sliders. When it gets dark we will set up 3 doors down at our HOA's little park to do fireworks. Larry set up a ladder for the fountains so we can really enjoy them. Nikita picks out what she wants to see next while I sit back and enjoy the show. We do this every year and usually we have friends over but this year it is just the 3 of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment