Friday, July 13, 2012

Nexus 7

This is what I know about the Nexus 7. Larry told me on my birthday that as soon as the Google's tablet comes out I will get you it. Well it is now known as Nexus 7. I don't know that much about it. I have seen a you tube video about it. I have read on Google+ about it and Facebook. Well Larry pre ordered  this for me. Well my birthday was in April and now it is July. Just before Larry & Nikita left for Texas he read it would be out middle of July. Then just in the last 2 days he read or heard it would be???? Then I got an e-mail from Sam's club it was available for pre order. Today on Facebook I read that Sam's Club has them and you can get it now at their clubs. That pissed me off so I called Larry and he read or heard that Game Stop was selling theirs early too. I guess they shipped to various vendors before they shipped to consumers who pre ordered directly from them. Again I am pissed. I just read on Google+ that Google Play is shipping today. What the hell is really going on? Will I get mine? I have posted on Google Play when will I get mine. When I do I will update you and let you know what I think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment