Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Update on Fridge

Well I got my fridge fixed, it was the motor. I lost the food in the fridge, but the food in the freezer is still good. Now I have to start to replenish what is lost. I will do this over the next few weeks, I will get the necessities then the this and that. I wish I could do all now but alas as we all now it is expensive to do this. I am starting with the milk, eggs, cheese etc... then I will get my favorite olives, capers, Asian sauces etc... On and off over the next few weeks. If this has happened to you I feel for you. I am very lucky all I lost was stuff      from my fridge that can be replaced. For those in disaster areas who have gone through this and worse, I can't imagine what you have gone through.
Also important to know Larry finally believes me that the food could & did go bad. I love Larry but he is a stubborn man and set in his ways. Well aren't we all some days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment